Saturday, July 16, 2011

Information is beautiful on the Datablog: Sun protection smokescreen

I was curious how much you should wear sunscreen. So I started looking for studies and research. This question led to another question. And then another and then network police management four months later, I was blinking from the soup of information about sunscreen, ultraviolet radiation and skin cancer, soaked in knowledge.

Something pale skinned. I should really get more.

The graphic on this page has a few of the answers that I found. For the rest, see my Website-informationisbeautiful.net. And check the studies, data and sources for you here: http://www.bit.ly/sunscreensmoke
Design, research, words: David McCandless
Research: Miriam quick
More constructive: Joe Swainson, Derek Guo, Piero zagami
Data: http://www.bit.ly/sunscreensmoke
I do InformationIsBeautiful.net, visualization dedicated information, ideas, stories and data.

A customized page from my book infographic Exploria, information is beautiful. In the United States called the book the Visual Miscellaneum
Data journalism and data visualizations of the guardian

• You are looking for the world government data with our gateway

• Search worldwide global development data with our gateway

Flickr please send your visualisations and mash-ups on our Flickr group
• You get the data from A to Z

• More in the datastore directory

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment